Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Senior Accountant (Building Material)
Architectural Diyar Establishment
• Monthly closing of books and produce financial statements.
• File all monthly, quarterly, and annual and sales.
• Review and maintain company’s fixed assets, performing physical observations of assets on an annual basis. Includes adding purchased assets, transfers, and disposing assets that are idle or no longer in use.
• Review and maintain company’s lease agreements. Includes buildings, vehicles, and office equipment.
• Assure that proper inventory procedures are being followed and cutoff information is accurate.
• Observe physical inventories at yard locations and reconcile inventory variances.
• Calculate monthly customer incentives and ensure payments are made timely.
• Review accounts payable invoices for proper authorization, backup, and coding.
• Post various journal entries to ensure proper matching of revenues and expenses on monthly financial statements.
• Assist with accounting reviews performed at yard locations.
• Annual preparation of work papers for internal and external audits.
• Assist with the preparation of annual operating budget.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, CPA preferred
• A minimum of 5-10 years accounting experience is required.
• Must be experienced with computerized accounting software
• Possess intermediate skills in Excel and Word.
• High degree of discretion, judgment, and initiative.
• Must maintain a high level of organization skills,
• Must have strong English communication skills.
• Ability to work with all levels of personnel within the organization is important.
Finance or Accounting
- Job Location: Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Construction
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Accounting/Banking/Finance
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 5 Max: 10
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Kuwait; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Kuwait; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia
- Degree: Bachelor's degree
Since our first year of business in 2007, assured quality, cost efficiency and massive range of building products are the elements upon which Architectural AlDiyar Establishment has built and grown the business to expand throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Headquartered at Jeddah, with branches in all major cities such as Riyadh & Dammam, our spacious network allows AlDiyar to influence the knowledge, organizational ability, purchasing power, facilities and economies of scale we provide in order to meet the individual needs and unique requirements of our clients in Saudi Arabia as well as our supplier partners around the world.