Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Sales Executive - Jeddah
The Alireza Group
About Your Job:
We are seeking a Sales Executive to join our team in REZAYAT GROUP. You will be responsible ensuring the execution of sales contracts with the best commercial interests of Rezayat Protective Coating . and ensure satisfaction both in the short and long term.
Some typical tasks which are within the scope of the role are as follows:-
• Conduct regular field sales activities.
• Preview all enquiries and coordinate with the Sales Manager for the proper course of action.
• Directs and follow-up with the sales coordinator to prepare and issue quotations for potential orders.
• Follow-up of quotations with potential customers.
• Conducts and coordinates the company’s’ resources in dealing with such matters as negotiations, agreements and fulfillment of sales contracts.
• Liaise with customers on contracts to ensure customer satisfaction and coordinate the company resources dealing with such matters.
• Attends to the needs and complaints of customers and provide the necessary field service support
The ideal candidate for this position will be an excellent communicator with high skills in negotiation and Bachelor Degree in (Civil Engineering /Marketing/Sales/Administrations).
Some of your core elements are as follows:-
• Five (5) to (10) years in relevant filed.
• organized and detail oriented
• Sales Planning
• Ability to work effectively under pressure, react quickly, and meet tight deadlines
• Motivation for Sales
(Civil Engineering /Marketing/Sales/Administrations)
- Job Location: Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Manufacturing
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Sales
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 5 Max: 15
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: Saudi Arabia
- Degree: Bachelor's degree
The Alireza Group is a major international business group inspired by family traditions and guided by time-honored merchant principals.
The Group’s philosophy is founded on commitment to continuing growth and development in an ever-changing global market place. Its objective is to provide quality of the highest order throughout its worldwide businesses. Loyalty, trust, professionalism and international trading expertise, reinforced by the ability and determination to foster long-term relationships, are the hallmark of the Group.
For more than half a century the Group has been closely involved in the development of the oil industry, notably in the Gulf but as well as in other regions as well. The Group's interests focus on trading, engineering, support services, manufacturing, financial services and direct investment.
A crucial factor in the Group's growth and expansion over the years has been the establishment of long-standing associations with major international companies, often as joint venture partners. Integrity in these relationships has provided the foundation stone for significant new activities internationally, and has made the Group an important trading and business partner wherever it operates.