Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Freyssinet Saudi Arabia
- Administer and implement Company, and where applicable, Client/Project policies and procedures.
- Supervision of discipline personnel.
- Remain abreast of legislative requirements.
- Approval, checking and preparation of design/engineering documentation.
- Support and develop accredited graduate training schemes.
- Deputise for Discipline Manager/Principal as required.
- Undertake tasks on behalf of Discipline Manager/Principal as directed.
- Develop and enhance processes and systems for wider use in the discipline.
- Undertake training of less experienced engineers, including duties as a mentor.
- Ensure work is carried out in accordance with relevant Codes, Standards and Procedures.
- Provide input to cost estimates and execution plans.
- Ensure delivery of all aspects of discipline design, specification and procurement of the project to cost, schedule and quality criteria.
• Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline.
• Excellent communication skills.
• English written and speaking.
• Computer literate.
- Job Location: Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Construction; Construction/Civil Engineering; Engineering
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Engineering
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 2
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia
- Degree: Bachelor's degree
FREYSSINET SAUDI ARABIA CO. LTD. (FSA) was founded as a limited liability company in 1978 by H.E. the late Sheikh Kamal Adham.
Since its inception, FSA has completed numerous turnkey projects in Saudi Arabia covering various fields and amounting to several billion Saudi Riyals. The company commenced operations in the highly specialized field of pre-fabricated and pre-stressed concrete. Subsequent developments led to a transition into general contracting, in which the company has successfully completed a variety of contracts, including building complexes, hospitals, industrial projects, commercial centers, bridge construction and other civil projects.