Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
RESTAURANT MANAGER مدير مطعم
Chocolate Churro Co. International
Job Purpose: Pleases customers by providing a pleasant dining experience.
Restaurant Manager Job Duties:
• Accomplishes restaurant human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Achieves restaurant operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
• Meets restaurant financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Plans menus by consulting with chefs; estimates food costs and profits; adjusts menus.
• Controls costs by reviewing portion control and quantities of preparation; minimizing waste; ensuring high quality of preparation.
• Publicizes the restaurant by designing and placing advertisements; inviting food editors to review the restaurant; contacting local, regional, and national magazines with feature ideas; encouraging local businesses to hold social events at the restaurant.
• Maintains ambiance by controlling lighting, background music, linen service, glassware, dinnerware, and utensil quality and placement; monitoring food presentation and service.
• Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Estimate food consumption, place orders with suppliers, and schedule delivery of fresh food and beverages.
• Resolve customer complaints about food quality or service.
• Direct cleaning of kitchen and dining areas to maintain sanitation standards, and keep appropriate records.
• Monitor actions of staff and customers to ensure that health and safety standards and liquor regulations are obeyed.
• Maintain budget and employee records, prepare payroll, and pay bills, or monitor bookkeeping records.
• Meet with sales representatives to order supplies such as tableware, cooking utensils, and cleaning items.
• Arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and other services.
• Total receipts and balance against sales, deposit receipts, and lock facility at end of day.
• Select or create successful menu items based on many considerations, and assign prices based on cost analysis.
• Recruit, hire, and oversee training for staff.
• Monitor food preparation and methods.
• Judge the quality of food, preparation, and job applicants.
• Process and analyze information when scheduling and budgeting.
• Record information about inventory and health practices.
• Monitor food preparation and cleaning methods.
• Get information from customers, employees, and inventory records.
• Inspect equipment and food deliveries.
• Monitor and oversee purchases, menus, staff, and payroll.
• Guide, direct, and train staff.
• Coordinate the work and activities of staff.
• Perform administrative activities such as scheduling, budgeting, and payroll.
• Make sure every Guest is greeted with a smile. Make sure every Guest is thanked for their business and invited to return
• Set an example for crew by working hard to implement shift plan and ensure swift and smooth production
• Demonstrate patience and a positive attitude with crew while delegating tasks and giving instructions
• Work with crew to act on Guest feedback and resolve Guest complaints in a timely, friendly and professional manner
Skills/Qualifications: People Management, Planning, Foster Teamwork, Giving Feedback, Customer Service, Developing Budgets, Self-Motivated, Energy Level, Multi-tasking, Resolving Conflict, Verbal Communication
Microsoft Office (word, excel, power point)
Excellent Arabic and English reading, writing, and speaking.
High school diploma/ Bachelors degree or higher.
Diploma or higher
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Catering/Food Services/Restaurants; Hospitality/Tourism/Travel; Retail/Wholesale
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Management
- Joining Date: 2013-08-15
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: $1,500 - $2,000
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 3
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 5
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Spain; France; Italy; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Romania; Saudi Arabia
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: Bosnia and Herzegovina; Egypt; Spain; France; Italy; Jordan; Lebanon; Romania; Saudi Arabia; Syria
- Degree: Diploma