Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Rolaco Trading & Contracting
To implement the Recruitment and Saudization plan and activities in order to fill the openings with qualified new employees.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Choose the best channels to advertise for the vacant positions needed to be filled.
2. Assist in searching and screening for the vacant positions based on the manpower plan.
3. Assist in interviewing and evaluating the applicants.
4. Assist in implementing all the hiring procedures for the new employee.
5. Follow up all the issues related to the probation period.
6. Make any other recruitment duties requested by the supervisor.
7. Work on weekly recruitment reports
1. Fluent English and Arabic, speaking, reading and writing.
2. Good knowledge in using Microsoft Office Programs.
3. Good Communication & Presentation Skills.
4. Good Interpersonal Skills.
5. Time Management Skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Human Resources
- Job Location: Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Other
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Human Resources/Personnel
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Years of Experience: Min: 0 Max: 2
- Residence Location: Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Nationality: Saudi Arabia
- Degree: Bachelor's degree
In 1968, Abdul-Aziz Abdullah Al Sulaiman founded Rolaco with a view to servicing the demands created by the growth of Saudi Arabia’s infrastructure. Over the last four decades his foresight proved well founded and Rolaco developed into one of the leading and most respected manufacturing and service companies within the Kingdom and throughout the Gulf region.
Based in Jeddah and capitalizing on the positioning of the city on one of the world’s busiest and most important shipping routes, Rolaco has diversified its core business of wholesale construction supply into areas as diverse as shipping, contracting, transport and housing and commercial construction.
While the Kingdom remains Rolaco’s home, the company interests have leveraged opportunities in Europe and the America. Rolaco now services clients internationally with the same excellent quality and attention to detail that drove the company’s growth in Saudi Arabia.
Our reputation is our guarantee. Built over forty years of reliability and customer care, our international dimension both attests to and reinforces our determination to put our clients’ interests first and deliver our goods and services expeditiously.
Building Material Division
Hotel Supplies Division
Electrical and Lighting Division
Specialized International Company (SICO)
Zahran for Contracting
Arabian Steel Manufacturing
Al Moumayaza Art of Travel and tourism
Arabian Sounds and Lights
Rolaco Industrial and Agriculture