Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Design and validate schematic outlay of complex technology solutions in consonance with client business requirements, budget, and technical feasibility and proactively engage with ITC clients in their future expansion plans and suggest or recommend new services and products to fulfill client's expected needs.
- Accountable to drive the Presales Activities to support Sales and Business Development of ITC Services & Solutions, as per assigned targets which are aligned with the overall Sales strategy and Marketing’s portfolio development plan.
- Support the Enterprise AM (Account Managers) in the closing the services & solutions deals.
- To work closely with customers in co-ordination with Enterprise AM, Product Marketing and external partners to educate customers on Services and Solutions offerings by ITC.
- Identify the need for new propositions and creates new market opportunities through customer engagement.
- Develop technical specifications of complex solutions.
- Take ownership of managing
major bids and alliance with third parties.
· Provide technical consultancy service to clients.
- Cross departments/divisions coordination in developing client solutions.
- Define all service level implementations parameters related to proposed solution.
- Takes ownership of the technical write-up of all bid documents.
- Conducting technical informative seminars.
- Assist and mentoring new presales staff.
- Minimum B. Sc. or higher degree in Telecommunication or technology or Computer engineering.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years’ experience in Telecommunications & technology.
- 3+ years in Presales / Product / Project / Service Management
- 3+ years in Techno-commercial Account Management
Knowledge and skills:
- Excellent Knowledge of the telecom and IT market dynamics, specifically: IP Transit, Internet Peering, VPN, BGP, MPLS, WiMAX, Wi-Fi, Management of Customer Premise Equipment, Broadband, DDOS and VSAT solutions.
- General technical understanding of connected (IP) products and Cloud / Hub / Spoke Network Topologies
- Exposure to Global Managed Services, International Carriers and Submarine/Terrestrial Cable Systems.
- Independent and kick-starting approach to doing business and to selling
- Solid communication skills
- Excellent time management, and organization skills
- Professional appearance and presentation required.
- Knowledge of the Sales Cycle is essential.
- Competitive analysis & Price management
B. Sc. or higher degree of Telecommunication or Computer engineering.
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Telecommunications
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Sales
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 5
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia
- Gender: Male
- Degree: Bachelor's degree