Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Personnel & Admin Officer
Reporting to the regional manager of Saudi Arabia and coordinating with Dubai Headquarters, the Officer will have a specialist role within the Admin / Personnel function tackling personnel activities plus a admin coordination role on specific activities. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: • Establishes personnel requirements by reviewing company staffing policies, plans and objectives • implements Job descriptions whenever required as per company standards • Evaluates deficiencies and recommends best ones to the Regional Manager • Builds a pipeline of candidates based on HQ requirements • Attracts applicants by placing requesting job advertisements; contacting recruiters, and job sites. • Determines applicant qualifications by reviewing requirements and comparing qualifications to job requirements alongside seniors in the company, in Riyadh & Dubai • Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; • Focus & develop the branding of the company to attract new talents. Coordinate and follow up on various matters and activities in Saudi Arabia in coordination with Dubai HQ and regional manager and his staff. . The role has also important admin responsibilities towards the operations of Saudi Arabia with respect to HR, projects support and coordination with PROs to ensure all administrative and personnel issues / requests are timely resolved. The role coordinates closely with the PA & RM on all matters.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Personnel and administrative responsibilities • Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field • Well conversant with MS Office tools / databases and portals • Key competencies: People management Skills, Organization, Judgment, team player, time management, reporting skills Bilingual: Arabic & English (strong command) • MS Office tools: Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Visio . Time management, report skills Compensation • 30 days paid annual leave / 45 hours a week Sunday to Thursday • SR 10,000 - 15,000 (pending qualifications and experience) per month inclusive all perks and allowances • Medical Insurance on transfer of Sponsorship
Business or relevant field
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Consulting Services
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Administration
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: $3,000 - $4,000
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia