Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Mechanic – Automobile
Al Awal Holding Group
1) Repairs and overhauls automobiles, buses, trucks, and
other automotive vehicles: Examines vehicle and discusses with customer
or AUTOMOBILE-REPAIR-SERVICE ESTIMATOR; AUTOMOBILE TESTER; or BUS
INSPECTOR nature and extent of damage or malfunction.
2) Plans work procedure, using charts, technical manuals, and experience.
3) Raises vehicle, using hydraulic jack or hoist, to gain access to mechanical units bolted to underside of vehicle.
4) Removes unit, such as engine, transmission, or differential, using wrenches and hoist.
5) Disassembles unit and inspects parts for wear, using micrometers, calipers, and thickness gauges.
6) Repairs or replaces parts, such as pistons, rods, gears, valves, and bearings, using mechanic's handtools.
7) Overhauls or replaces carburetors, blowers, generators, distributors, starters, and pumps.
8) Rebuilds parts, such as crankshafts and cylinder blocks, using lathes, shapers, drill presses, and welding equipment.
9) Rewires ignition system, lights, and instrument panel.
10) Relines and adjusts brakes, aligns front end, repairs or replaces shock absorbers, and solders leaks in radiator.
11) Mends damaged body and fenders by hammering out or filling in dents and welding broken parts.
12) Replaces and adjusts headlights, and installs and
repairs accessories, such as radios, heaters, mirrors, and windshield
13) May be designated according to specialty as
Automobile Mechanic, Motor; Bus Mechanic; Differential Repairer;
Engine-Repair Mechanic, Bus; Foreign-Car Mechanic; Truck Mechanic.
14) May be designated: Compressor Mechanic, Bus; Drive-Shaft-And-Steering-Post Repairer; Engine-Head Repairer; Motor Assembler.
Required skilled Operational Technicians
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Automotive
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Support Services
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia
- Gender: Male
- Degree: Bachelor's degree
Al-awal’s story dates back to 2009, in that short time we build our own history in the field of car rental. We are now one of the biggest corporate in Saudi market.
Al-awal Ltd is one of the most growing Rent a Car companies in the Middle East, GCC & Europe with more than 6,000 car. Its occupied mainly equipped our own 3 workshops and more than 44 branches around Saudi Arabia at Riyadh, Jeddah & eastern area. Total amount of 55 branches in other countries i.e. Dubai, Turkey, Egypt & London. We will be honored when visit our showrooms in Riyadh and Jeddah.
Al-awal is currently expanding its business network across the kingdom by constantly opening new branches; recently it opened a branch in Riyadh and others in Jeddah, one of the vital & busiest areas in the kingdom.