Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
One of the leading group in middle east established in 1950
Represents more than 8 brands and has a nationwide footprint through a strong network of exclusive sales outlets, service and display centers, warehousing facilities, training academies, and extensive network of distributors including new retailing channel through specialty retailers and hypermarkets. The Group also markets certain OEM products under its own brand name.
We Are looking For: Marketing Director who is responsible for leading the development of the Company’s long term strategy with a view to creating shareholder value.
• Define brand values and visual codes, and ensure brand coherence
• Define and promote brand and ensure adherence to brand values.
• Formulate marketing strategy to fulfill growth objectives (organic as well as expansion)
• Undertake any required market research
• Assess and segment demand in the targeted markets
• Analyze existing offers and competitive position
• Assess, segment and develop a product portfolio strategy
• Manage product portfolio life cycle (from launch to end of life)
• Develop product collections and supervise creative product design
• Manage creative director, designers and external sourcing for product designs, communication campaign, catalogs, packaging, store concepts, merchandising, etc.
• Define with creative director visual codes fro the brand and product collections.
• Coordinate product development with production
• Coordinate product lunches with both production and sales to increase sales push
• Facilitate sales forecast process in cooperation with sales and productions
• Define pricing strategy, adjusted to key target markets
• Manage and take accountability for product margin contribution
• Manage operational marketing, including promotion, and improve sales channel animation
• Develop and test appropriate retail concepts (stores, shop-in-shop and corners)
• Develop merchandising strategy (window and linear displays)
• Develop PR and communication strategies including TV & other photo campaigns.
• Any other tasks related to marketing as requested by the Executive GM and CEO
Professional Experience: 10 years and more.
• Brand building & communication strategy.
• Marketing strategy (product, pricing, forecasting, sales channel product push, etc…).
• Strong understanding of retail sales techniques (window display, in-store merchandising, sales training, target inventory stock).
• Sufficient creative affinity to supervise creative director.
• Exposure to both retail & wholesale distribution.
Must have attributes:
• Regional experience and long term commitment to the region.
• Leadership / people management skills.
• Hands on & execution oriented.
• Growth / change agent.
• Team spirited.
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Retail/Wholesale
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Marketing/PR
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 10
- Gender: Male
- Degree: Bachelor's degree