Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Grupo Norconsulting SL
• Should have very good business knowledge in areas such as customer management, account management, subscription management, order management, products and services management, billing and invoicing
• Should have experience working on major customer care and billing systems and should have good knowledge of business process execution using order management.
• Should have prior experience working on relational/object relational databases and concepts such as cardinality, multiplicity, indices & keys.
• Should be able to translate business requirements into conceptual, logical and physical data models.
• In-depth knowledge of Entity Relationship Data Modeling and design concepts.
• Should be able to prepare data dictionaries as a reference document.
• Works with the business analysts in the translation of functional requirements into technical specifications that adhere to the architectural framework.
• Optimize and update logical and physical data models to support new and existing projects
• Understand, define and document metadata and data relationships necessary to support its use
• Create best practices for standard naming conventions and coding practices to ensure consistency of data models
• Support in the creation and maintenance of source-target mapping document
• Should have been involved in at least one large-scale customer care and billing project.
• Participates in design review and quality assurance process and follows the defined SDLC processes for all phases of the data warehouse project
• Analyze data-related system integration challenges and propose appropriate solutions
• Perform reverse engineering of physical data models from databases and SQL scripts
• Years of experience Experience:
- 10 years of continuous data architecture and data modeling, with at least 2 recent years of primary data architecture design.
- Technical Skills. Hands on experience in data analysis (source systems), Data Architecture, Data Modeling and Database Design.
- Has extensive experience in designing large data models for complex systems
- Data Architecture / Modeling experience; Delivering both logical models and physical designs
- Exposure to more than one domain (. banking, government, telecom, retail etc…) is preferred
- Experience in Agile SDLC is a plus.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated exposure to billing systems, CRM, account management, ERP also a plus
- Working knowledge of ERWIN, Power Designer or similar industry data modeling tools.
- Solid knowledge of at least 2 RDBMS, preferably Oracle and SQL server.
• Soft Skills
- Self-starter, with ability to multitask, manage priorities and work on multiple data projects in fast paced environment.
- Advanced level communication, presentation, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Good teamwork ability.
- Expert problem solving and analytical skills.
- Bs degree in IT.
- Master is a plus
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Information Technology
- Requirements : Recruitment Agency
- Job Role: Information Technology
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 10
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
Norconsulting, founded in 2001, as a global recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Engineering, Telecom, Health, IT, Oil & Gas and Pharma sectors.
We opened our first office in MADRID and since then we’ve kept on growing. In 2003 we expanded into European markets, initially recruiting from our UK offices.