Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Client Servicing Support
Milk design studio
1. Provides excellent customer service
2. Manages the Client Services Coordinators (creates staff schedules, manages workflow, handles staffing and employee issues, enforces departmental policy and procedures, is a best practices example for Client Services Duties, etc)
3. Accurately performs registration process for new and existing clients
4. Schedules appointments according to established procedures
5. Make reminder calls to clients
6. Meets agency participatory expectation
7. Assure that staff is provided with proper training, instruction, tools, and methods to perform their jobs.
8. Lead and motivate staff in handling change, building trust, and partnership. Encourage and build a team environment.
9. Perform timely performance evaluations, as well as appropriate disciplinary actions. Evaluate all Customer Service Staff on communication skills and technical knowledge.
10.Ensure that all Customer Service Representatives have up-to-date benefit information.
11.Ensure Customer Service follow-up methods and procedures are complete and meet time standards.
12.Develop and train senior staff to provide a high level of support.
13.Create method to provide feedback and Quality Assurance on identified errors.
14.Assist with Client Services as needed.
15.Capture and report on all Customer Service measurements, production, and turnaround time metrics.
- Clear Communication Skills
- Knowledge of the Product
- Ability to Use "Positive Language
- Time Management Skills
- Goal Oriented Focus
- Ability to Handle Surprises
- hard working
- Job Location: Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Graphic Design; Advertising
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Customer Service and Call Center
- Joining Date: 2014-09-01
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: $2,000 - $3,000
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3 Max: 5
- Residence Location: Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Degree: Diploma
Milk is a jeddah-based design studio with a global mindset, local assets. We are focused on bringing companies into new challenges to help setting them apart from competitors.
We cherish working with international and local companies who believe in the power of ideas and visual languages. Our cultural diversity endows constant growing and building an ongoing bond with our clients.
What we do
Milk studio offers a complete repertoire of marketing communication services; branding, retail branding, corporate identity design, naming, stationary, packaging, signage, brochures, posters, websites.
From analysis and strategy, information design to visual design, we are obsessed with the process as equal as the result and every step of our work has its features and requires competence and professionalism.
A successful brand is no accident.