Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Business Development Manager
• Measures and identifies market demand.
• Develops new market entry plans and market scanning.
• Develops and manage a business development campaigns that drive new business opportunities.
• Identifies new markets &/or new approaches to existing markets.
• Develops affiliate program and target new partners to join
• Monitors Partners’ performance & their activities.
• Manages relationships with partners, providers and operators.
• Maintains strategic relationships with partners, providers, and customers.
• Provides active support in achieving company's financial revenue targets and achieves business development target.
• Evaluates and approves new partnerships opportunity.
• Manages relationship with operators and create new opportunities.
• Shares all types of knowledge with different team members.
• Works on day to day business development tasks
• Minimum 5 years of experience in sales and business development, including at least 2 years of professional experience in the digital media industry.
• Proficiency in the English Language is a must.
• Excellent Sales Skills.
Bachelor’s degree in business or IT field or relevant.
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Information Technology
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Marketing/PR
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 5 Max: 7
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia
It started with a brilliant computer scientist and two tech-savvy engineers with a passion for quality communication. They came together to create efficient communications that reach anywhere bringing people and businesses closer. Those were the fundamental ingredients for what Unifonic is today.
Unifonic makes cloud communications more accessible, cost-efficient and simpler to implement with solutions that scale.