Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Manpower Middle East
Our client, a Global renowned multinational company is currently recruiting for a ATR Specialist. You will be reporting directly to the Business Process Manager GCC
Main Purpose of the Job
Responsible for supporting all functions related to the ATR business process across multiple business segments and company codes. This includes supporting business projects through design and implementation of business solutions in SAP, and supporting the on-going business operations
• Determines requirements for process, configuration and feature/function changes. Reviews and identifies changes and analyses the impact on ATR / BI processes.
• Maintains, supports and enhances various functional aspects of the SAP system landscape including troubleshooting of application problems, performing system configuration, analysis of business requirements and their translations into SAP specific context, as it relates to ATR / BI functions.
• Develops requirements, business specifications, and testing documents.
• Develops, manages and implements detailed project documentation and plans, performs system analysis activities.
• Chairs and participates in sub-committees charged with identifying the SAP ATR / BI support needs of the company . Represents company’s in cross-region teams.
• Reviews, recommends and prioritizes change requests. Prepares business system applications documents for reports, interfaces, enhancements, forms, and conversions.
• Liaises with Corporate ITS, external technical resources and software vendors regarding technical issues.
• Responsible for quality assurance in accordance with Company’s Corporate Policy and SAP standards, ensures integrity of ATR master data, mapping, transactional records, and financial reports.
All ATR processes, not limited to:
• General Ledger
• Fixed Asset Accounting:
• Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable:
• Business Warehouse
• Projects & enhancements implemented on time in budget with no disruption to business
• Effectively manage tasks using PPO tool.
• Resolution of queries within 48 hours
Departments and Users across the organization
• Manufacturing Operations
• Project Leader Community
• Attention to detail
• Self starter that takes and accountability
• Skills in collaboration and constant follow-ups
• Problem solving, decisiveness
• Business Systems and Process Analysis skills
• ATR concentration, while delivering on local business needs
Proficient in the following:
• ATR Processes
• Business Analytics (SAP BI, Excel Macro)
• Excel (Advanced)
• MS Project
• Understanding of the basic accounting operations in each functional area, ideally how do they feed core financial statements.
• Educated to degree level with SAP certification
• A minimum and 3 years of relevant experience in ATR, BW and SAP FI/CO modules.
• One completed SAP rollout project supported
- Job Location: Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Pharmaceutical; Information Technology
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Technology/IT
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
ManpowerGroup was first established in Wisconsin in 1948 and has grown to become a world leader in the employment services industry; creating and delivering services that enable its clients to win in the changing world of work. Manpower has 4,500 offices worldwide in 80 countries and territories and put over a million people into work every day. We offer clients a range of services for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outplacement; outsourcing and consulting.