Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Senior CAD Operator
Reporting to the CAD Manager. Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Updating Drawings as necessary
- Preparing weekly / monthly progress Drawings
- Support the Design Team by checking drawings and providing relevant details.
- Other appropriate duties
- MUST have strong knowledge in CIVIL 3D.
- MUST have experience in Infrastructure projects.
- A relevant technical qualification (degree) is essential.
- Minimum seven years relevant experience in preparing CAD drawings for major infrastructure projects. Familiarity with the latest AutoCAD version.
- He must possess the ability to read working drawings and related specifications.
- Is required to be able to graphically translate verbal and visual instructions into working drawings.
- Knowledge in drawing compositions using external references and other advanced AutoCAD drafting techniques, computer literacy and excellent communication skills are essential.
- Should be able to perform complex drafting assignments utilizing both manual and computer aided design and drafting software; plan, sections, elevations, details, construction documents for review and approval.
- Job Location: Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry: Consulting Services; Engineering
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Other
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 10
- Degree: Diploma