Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Our sister company dealing with Mechanical and Electrical is seeking urgently for MEP draftsman.
• Develop detailed design drawings and specifications for mechanical equipment, dies/tools, and controls, using computer-assisted drafting (CAD) equipment.
• Coordinate with and consult other workers to design, lay out, or detail components and systems and to resolve design or other problems.
• Review and analyze specifications, sketches, drawings, ideas, and related data to assess factors affecting component designs and the procedures and instructions to be followed.
• Compute mathematical formulas to develop and design detailed specifications for components or machinery, using computer-assisted equipment.
• Position instructions and comments onto drawings.
• Modify and revise designs to correct operating deficiencies or to reduce production problems.
• Design scale or full-size blueprints of specialty items, such as furniture and automobile body or chassis components.
• Check dimensions of materials to be used and assign numbers to the materials.
• Lay out and draw schematic, orthographic, or angle views to depict functional relationships of components, assemblies, systems, and machines.
• Confer with customer representatives to review schematics and answer questions pertaining to installation of systems.
• Draw freehand sketches of designs, trace finished drawings onto designated paper for the reproduction of blueprints, and reproduce working drawings on copy machines.
• Supervise and train other drafters, technologists, and technicians.
• Lay out, draw, and reproduce illustrations for reference manuals and technical publications to describe operation and maintenance of mechanical systems.
• Shade or color drawings to clarify and emphasize details and dimensions and eliminate background, using ink, crayon, airbrush, and overlays.
1) Extensive experience in MEP/ HVAC project execution
2) Diploma/ Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
3) Proficiency in working on latest versions of Autocad,
Microstation, and relevant design softwares.
4) Excellent skills in understanding requirements and drafting
based on the same.
- Job Location: Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry: Engineering; Mechanical
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Engineering
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Residence Location: Qatar
- Gender: Male
- Degree: Bachelor's degree
Kawader Manpower was established in Qatar in 2008 and is one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies with the purpose of catering the ever growing staffing needs by continuously implementing the latest technology trends in Qatar and the Gulf market.
We are dedicated to provide your company with the most effective and efficient service by understanding your recruitment needs and matching them with the most competent candidates’ profiles.
Our consultants specialize in the following fields: Administration, PA & Secretarial, Human resources, Sales & Marketing, Finance & Accounting, Hospitality, Legal, Oil& Gas, Construction & Engineering, MEP & Building services, Architecture & Interior design.