Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
IBS Site Engineer
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
•Acting as the main technical guidance on a IBS site for subcontractors;
•Checking plans, drawings and BOM quantities for IBS project
•Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the work of subcontractors;
•Supporting site acquisition and coordination with site owner and customer.
•Proceed a site survey with TSSR output if necessary
•liaising with customer, including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress.
•Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site
•Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
ESSENTIAL SKILLS/ Attributes / Qualifications
• Recognised bachelor’s degree (or higher) in an engineering subject
• At least 2 years experience working as an Engineer in a telecoms company
• Capable of using drive/walk test equipment (e.g. TEMS) and analysing results
• Cable of using Site Master for VSWR measurements & Spectrum Analyser for signal tests
• Capable of using excel spreadsheet to generate link budgets & other analysis
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Enthusiastic, self-reliant with ability to plan and accomplish goals
• Strong multi-tasking ability and good team leader
• Good managerial skills and ability to work with or without supervision
• Honest person with a strong work ethic
• Good organisational skills
• Good PC skills, MS Office (word, excel, etc.) MS Visio, Internet Explorer, Email, etc
• Excellent project management skills
• Excellent installation and rigging skills
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. is a leader in providing next generation telecommunications networks. The company is committed to providing innovative and customized products, services and solutions to create long-term value and potential growth for its customers.
- Job Location: Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry: Telecommunications
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Engineering
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career