Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
FUSO - Sales Supervisor
Professional HR Consultants
-Motivate, assist and supervise the sales team in execution of different activities, to ensure delivery of targets.
-Ensure company's sales objectives are successfully met.
-Conduct periodic visits to new and existing customers to explore business opportunities to sell vehicles/follow up and close on existing inquiries.
-Manage the sales process and activities as per the company's defined standards.
-Obtain new customer leads for the sales team and company to influence the expansion in fleet sales business
-Provide timely reports to the management on sales and order status.
-Sales and Marketing graduate or equivalent
-Strong negotiator with ability to build strong rapport with various customers.
-Self-motivated, positive attitude, result oriented and team player.
-Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and Arabic
- Job Location: Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry: Automotive
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Sales
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 5
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Kuwait; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia
- Nationality: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
- Degree: Bachelor's degree
Professional Human Resources Consultants (PHRC) is a leading international recruitment firm with over 30 years of experience. With our global operations, we understand what it takes to succeed in a competitive market. Our consultants are working with some the best and most exciting companies in Qatar and globally and they are committed to assist your organization throughout the full life cycle of your hiring process: Identifying, Interviewing, Hiring, On-boarding, Engaging, Developing, and Retaining the highest qualified potential talent.
Our years of experience in Recruitment and Consulting allow us to excel in understanding the client business and become an integral part of their talent acquisition process.