Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
• Telephone customers to ensure payments are being received in accordance with agreed payment terms. • Visit customers to discuss payments on a face to face basis, therefore a valid Qatari/UAE driving license is required. • Responsible for delivering monthly invoices to customers, there is a process already in place that’s needs to managed. • Produce internal reports and regular updates to the senior management team. • Resolve invoice queries / commercial issues with customers. • Monitor job files and general administration in liaison with administration Supervisor, job discounts purchase order numbers signed delivery tickets etc. • Ensure Credit Application forms are filled in correctly prior to job starting.
• Must be a clear and effective communicator both verbally and in writing. • Must be able to work with basic to medium level excel spreadsheet files
- Job Location: Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry: Construction
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Accounting/Banking/Finance
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 5
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates; Qatar