Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
BRAND MANAGER for Leading Luxury Watch Retailer
*Had excellent track record in Management within Retail or
working with a premium or prestige brand.
* Had accountability for managing the commercial performance
of a leading brands.
* An ability to lead, coach, train and develop the team to
maximize potential and performance.
* A role model who consistently delivers an amazing customer
experience and customer service.
* Passion for our products in targeting increase sales and brand
* Experience in developing and managing relationships
with brand partners.
- Bachelor Degree with Marketing Major
- Minimum of 4 years brand and marketing management
- Must possess strong understanding of Customer Service
needs and customer priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with service minded nature
and outgoing personality
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple
- Proven sales track record.
- Excellent presentation skills.
Bachelor Degree with Marketing Major
- Job Location: Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry: Sales; Distributions and Logistics; Construction/Civil Engineering
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Management
- Joining Date: 2014-08-16
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 5
- Residence Location: Doha, Qatar
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: Lebanon; Morocco; Tunisia
- Degree: Bachelor's degree
ALMAJED GROUP PROFILE
Al Majed Group started in 1943 by Mr. Ali Al Majed, a young pearl trader with a courageous spirit of entrepreneurship and ambition and became one of the most prominent pearl traders in the Gulf. His son, Mahdi took most after his father, setting sail on his own and trading in the most appealing of pearls. When oil was discovered in the 1940’s and a new era of prosperity began in Qatar, Mahdi established “Al Majed Jewellery” which expanded to include jewelleries from the best designers in Europe and became a center of attraction for all jewellery seekers in Qatar.
Today, the three sons of Mahdi, Ahmad, Mohammed and Jamil handle the family business with great honor and dedication and have enhanced the business image and services. They diversified the products and services and formed Al Majed Group with the following divisions:
. Al Majed Jewellery
2. Al Majed Real Estate
3. Al Majed Contracting
4. Al Majed Marketing & Distribution