Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Quality Assurance Officer
Middle East College
QA Officer is required to determine and establish quality standards related to teaching and other services offered by the college. He/she is usually performs many of the following tasks:
• Work closely with the QA Head and other QA Officer with regards to QA Office activities and initiatives.
• Work closely with the QA Head with regards to document controlling, organizing and conducting quality events.
• Creating the process documents/guidelines and reports related to Quality Assurance.
• Should supervise the other QA staff whenever it is needed.
• Having statistical and math abilities
• Having good skills in Microsoft Office Applications
• Having good organizational and coordinating skill
• Having good English communication skills (preferably knows how to communicate in Arabic)
• Preferably; having knowledge about quality standards
- Job Location: Muscat, Oman
- Company Industry: Education, Training, and Library
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Quality Control
- Joining Date: 2014-05-18
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 2 Max: 10
- Nationality: Oman
- Degree: Bachelor's degree
Middle East College (MEC), offers career oriented academic degree programmes in the field of Engineering, Business and Information Technology in academic collaboration with Coventry University, UK