Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Senior Purchasing Executive - Groceries / Beauty / Consumables
You will be responsible for managing products in your category. This includes:
- Source new products and suppliers
- Source, select and negotiate for the best purchase package in terms of quality, price, terms, deliveries and services with suppliers.
- Plan and manage inventory levels of products.
- Coordination with marketing team for marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for the preparation and process purchase orders and documents in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure competent quality execution of all regular purchasing duties and administrative works.
- Prepare reports and summarize data including sales report and inventory value.
- Schedule warehouse visits and conduct competitor survey.
- Execution and monitoring of all other regular purchasing duties.
- Handling and monitoring of claims to supplier for defectives, shortage, missing products.
- Support relevant departments with quotations for the purpose of tenders.
- Coordinate with suppliers to ensure on-time delivery.
Please send a cover letter with your application stating why you would like to join Tawseel eCommerce Group and how your skills and experience matches this job.
- minimum of 5 years of experience in purchasing in Groceries / Beauty / Consumables / .
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Fluent in English. Command of Arabic will be a plus.
- University degree or equivalent.
- Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry: Retail/Wholesale; Internet/E-commerce
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Purchasing/Procurement
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 5
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 5
- Degree: Bachelor's degree