Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
•Documentation and all freight forwarding matters, ensuring that all shipments are carried out with minimum supervision and efficiency.
•Monitoring and updating clients regularly on shipment status.
•Coordinate with customer/internal departments on payment, shipment, documentation preparation etc
•Provide details of outgoing shipments to all parties responsible for ensuring prompt delivery to customers
•Arrange and update air and sea freight Rates from various forwarders from different origins on monthly basis.
•Quote Customers upon receiving information from the sales force, follow up and update the consignee’s on shipment status.
•Follow up with various origin stations to route shipments.
•Arrange reports on weekly basis for shipment handled by each sales executive to department head.
•Other task assigned by immediate superior from time to time.
•Bachelor's degree in any discipline
•Applicants should possess positive, pro-active attitude, good interpersonal and communication skills both oral and written English. Spoken Arabic is preferred.
•Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, and the ability to handle multiple priorities
•Experience in freight forwarding with good knowledge of documentation and procedures related to AIR-SEA-LAND shipping.
- Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry: Distributions and Logistics
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Administration
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
Alghanim Industries has committed to becoming the most successful and admired company in the region.
Our mission and success is founded upon our core principles of quality, service, innovation and integrity. We place a high value on commitment to and investment in the people who contribute to the continued growth, diversification and success of our business. We are:
· A leading trading and industrial conglomerate in the Middle East with more than 30 businesses and a multi-billion turnover, with operations in 40 countries
· The largest and most diversified privately-owned company in Kuwait with more than 20 in-house brands and over 300brand affiliations
· Market leader in almost every major business in each major geography that we operate
· A Company with a long history of success built on the early adoption of globally-proven business practices
· A highly-respected family and brand name
· Employing around 12,000 employees from more than 45 nationalities
Renowned for our pioneering and dynamic business strategy and management philosophy, we are dedicated to finding, developing and training talented and energetic people who want to grow with us.
We currently operate more than 30 business divisions spanning a broad spectrum of industry sectors (listed below) and head office functions, such as human resources, finance, business development and legal.
Our business units are involved in the following sectors:
· Advertising and media
· Automotive sales and services
· Consumer credit
· Consumer engineering (home automation, air-conditioning and elevators)
· Document management
· FMCG wholesale and distribution
· Manufacturing of industrial goods in building and construction materials and structures
· Projects engineering (building management and electro-mechanical solutions)
· Retailing in building and home construction products/tools
· Retailing in consumer electronics
· Retailing in home furnishings
· Shipping and transportation services