Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
To work with the Structured Finance & Technology Solutions team, the position will be responsible for analysis and data management in order to provide high quality information to senior stakeholders.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
1. Development and maintenance of all Management Information Systems within the firm
2. Conduct analysis of internal processes and workflows with a vision to build automated systems where possible to increase efficiency
3. Design and develop MIS reports to support management review
4. Maintain in-house built derivative pricing and trading systems
5. Assist in the budget planning and analysis process for the firm in coordination with the Financial Management department
6. Support ad-hoc projects and indicatives
1. Candidates should be from a Financial Services background
2. Should be able to demonstrate strong data analysis skills and the ability to understand data flows, as well as exposure to Forecasting, Budgeting and MI.
3. Recognised post graduate degree in Finance with 3-5 years post qualification experience preferably in a business analysis/ MIS role within a financial services firm
4. CFA or progress towards the charter will be considered a plus
5. Strong exposure to IT systems within financial services
6. Strong working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
7. Attention to detail, flexible and possess a strong work ethic
Post graduate degree in Finance, CFA
- Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry: Financial Services
- Requirements : Recruitment Agency
- Job Role: Accounting/Banking/Finance
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3 Max: 7
- Residence Location: Kuwait
- Degree: Master's degree
We, at Career Hunters, work closely with our client corporations to provide the best talent in today's competitive marketplace. By placing executives who wish to improve their career direction or seek lucrative opportunities in today's fast pace of life.
Our specialization in Job analysis, helps us determing corporate requirements, towards employee characteristics which include, mental, physical and educational capabilities. In short, we surpass corporate requirements, in providing complete HR consultancy from Employee selection to Implementation and fallback.
Being based in Kuwait, gives us the immediate knowledge of the region, the labour laws & ultimately the cultural background. Thus giving us the upper hand in providing proper and satisfactory results.