Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
HVAC Installation Engineer
Reporting to the HVAC Installation Manager, the HVAC Installation Engineer is responsible for the installation of DX/AC System projects, in the field of Residential segment, in accordance to projects’ specification, budget and time frame.
• Take over the project after sales.
• Acceptable quality, on time installations up to customer’s and consultant’s expectations.
• Maintaining indirect project expenses within budgeted limits
• Create a connection with the client.
• Ensure drawings and loads.
• Implement the project as per schedule/payments.
• Hand over the project.
• BSc. Degree in Mechanical/Electrical engineering.
• Experience within GCC is an advantage.
• 1-2 years experience in the related field.
• Fluent in English language; knowledge of the Arabic Language is an advantage.
• A valid Kuwaiti driving license is a must.
- Job Location: Kuwait
- Company Industry: Engineering; Installation, Maintenance, and Repair; Technical/Maintenance
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Engineering
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 2
- Residence Location: Kuwait
- Degree: Bachelor's degree
Alghanim Industries has committed to becoming the most successful and admired company in the region.
Our mission and success is founded upon our core principles of quality, service, innovation and integrity. We place a high value on commitment to and investment in the people who contribute to the continued growth, diversification and success of our business. We are:
· A leading trading and industrial conglomerate in the Middle East with more than 30 businesses and a multi-billion turnover, with operations in 40 countries
· The largest and most diversified privately-owned company in Kuwait with more than 20 in-house brands and over 300brand affiliations
· Market leader in almost every major business in each major geography that we operate
· A Company with a long history of success built on the early adoption of globally-proven business practices
· A highly-respected family and brand name
· Employing around 12,000 employees from more than 45 nationalities
Renowned for our pioneering and dynamic business strategy and management philosophy, we are dedicated to finding, developing and training talented and energetic people who want to grow with us.
We currently operate more than 30 business divisions spanning a broad spectrum of industry sectors (listed below) and head office functions, such as human resources, finance, business development and legal.
Our business units are involved in the following sectors:
· Advertising and media
· Automotive sales and services
· Consumer credit
· Consumer engineering (home automation, air-conditioning and elevators)
· Document management
· FMCG wholesale and distribution
· Manufacturing of industrial goods in building and construction materials and structures
· Projects engineering (building management and electro-mechanical solutions)
· Retailing in building and home construction products/tools
· Retailing in consumer electronics
· Retailing in home furnishings
· Shipping and transportation services