Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Government Relations Officer
Maersk Kuwait Co. W.L.L.
- Act as the company representative for transactions related to the government processes such residence and work permit, company license and registrations, visit visas, and others.
- Liaise from time to time on submission of shipping documents to port authorities or similar agencies as needed.
- Support the Administration and Finance function in varying messengerial and clerical duties.
- Previous work experience in the similar capacity for at least 3 years
- Good network of contacts with government authorities
- Action-oriented and problem-solving skills
- Team-player and has the passion to serve people
- In-depth knowledge of the government procedures
- Native Arabic speaker with good working level English language proficiency
- Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry: Shipping; Transportation
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Administration
- Employment Status: Part time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3
- Residence Location: Kuwait
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
- Degree: High school or equivalent
Maersk Line is the world's largest container shipping company, serving customers all across the globe. Maersk Line has 25,000 employees across 325 offices in more than 125 countries. As a leading provider of container shipping services, Maersk Line’s mission is to provide opportunities in global commerce. Maersk Line helps customers source goods from anywhere in the world, creating efficiencies in their supply chains, and making it possible for commodities to reach new markets more quickly. Maersk Line sets the standards in ensuring continuous and consistent reliable and quality service to its customers and is regarded amongst the most reliable carriers in the world.
The Maersk Group comprises A.P. Moller - Maersk A/S and subsidiaries based in Copenhagen, Denmark. The Group employs about 89,000 people in around 135 countries across the world.