Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
As the Facilities Manager, reporting into the Head of Operations for an international Facilities Management Operator for a large high rise tower in Kuwait.
The Facilities Manager, based in Kuwait will have full responsibility of all staff on site, ensuring they are motivated, well groomed / disciplined and trained so they positively represent the Company to the highest standards.
Complete financial control, setting budgets and meeting financial targets.
The Facilities Manager effectively manages and develops all Facilities Management services within the contract, implementing best practices and improvement initiatives.
Maintaining a close liaison with client site Management and the Client to ensure day to day requirements of delivering of the contract are met,
whilst meeting the Clients expectations.
Ensure that all Company H&S and Quality Policies and Procedures are being implemented and followed
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• To deliver, at all times, high quality Hard and Soft Facilities Management services in compliance with the contract by providing professional expertise.
• To formulate suitable strategies to meet the demands of service provision by ensuring added value, increased productivity, and cost effectiveness
• To exercise financial and commercial controls within agreed budgets to maximise profitability and identify ongoing cost savings.
• To maximise the contract by successfully account management ensuring pro active business development by creating innovative added value solutions prior to the client recognising needs
• In conjunction with the Finance Department, provide accurate operational budgets and resume full responsibility for actual performance against budget.
• To effectively manage all sub contractors.
• To provide high standards of customer care.
• To achieve a safe working environment by coordinating and improving all aspects of health, safety and fire. This will include efficient accident reporting and near miss processes, maintaining all data accordingly.
• Support and promote the companies vision and values and making this transparent throughout the on site staff.
- Minimum 12 years' experience as Senior Facilities Manager in the Middle East on a large high profile project.
- Degree in Engineering or Facilities Management.
- Experience in High Rise commercial towers and retail
- Arabic speaking - preferable
- Very Strong People management skills
- Experience as main point of contact in a client facing role.
- Job Location: Kuwait
- Company Industry: Facilities Management
- Requirements : Recruitment Agency
- Job Role: Management
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: $8,000 - $9,000
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 10 Max: 20
- Gender: Male
- Degree: Bachelor's degree
Michael Page is comprised of 25 disciplines - each providing a service to a specialist area of the market. We recruit permanent, temporary, contract and interim opportunities, typically from second/third job levels upward. Businesses we work with range from SMEs to global blue-chip organisations.
We conduct highly customised search assignments aimed at aligning our client’s missions, cultures and strategic goals with exemplary candidates. Our experienced and well networked consultants employ a high-quality, targeted and consultative approach to each mandate, thereby enabling our clients to source the talent to take their businesses to the next level. Our clients range from multinational corporations to boutique firms across all specialisms and sectors.