Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Customer Care Director
1. To direct and oversee the Customer Care department activities to ensure synchronization between the units of performance management for customer care initiatives, customer care strategy, commercial systems and processes and billing and collection units, and to ascertain they meet the KPIs required to increase the business efficiencies and quality in provision of customer care transactions in alignment with the corporate strategic objectives.
2. Contribute to the formulation and implementation of the Commercial (Customer Care) strategy and plans in order to ensure alliance with the company’s business line needs and objectives.
3. Ensure that the department objectives are effectively communicated across the department and a line of sight is created between individual jobholders and the departmental / sector strategy.
4. Manage the day-to-day operations of the respective department by providing expertise, encouraging and ensuring teamwork, and aligning work processes in order to achieve high performance standards, meet established targets and objectives, and ensure employee engagement in a motivated work environment.
5. Contribute to the development of Commercial (Customer Care) Policies, Procedures, and Guidelines, and participate in overseeing their implementation to ensure that all procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a high quality and cost-effective service to internal customers.
6. Prepare and recommend the overall ‘Customer Care’ department budget, and monitor financial performance versus the budget to highlight any variances for effective alignment.
7. Develop and ensure implementation of the customer care strategy to ensure its alignment with the corporate vision and objectives.
8. Ensure customer care initiatives improve customer satisfaction scores and generate revenues to aid cross and up selling transactions.
9. Ensure customer care strategic activities aid in enhancing revenue, profits and market share.
10. Monitor, evaluate and manage overall customer care performance to ensure targets are achieved.
11. Monitor compliance with policies and procedures to secure a controlled work environment.
12. Identify any deviations and areas of concern and acts swiftly to resolve these to avoid adverse effect on overall results
13. Review the systems applications in order for them to support the Customer Care activities at all times, and oversee any change requests as required internally within the company.
14. Develop, implement and update IT and system related policies and procedures for contact center operations. To ensure that the customer care IT systems and processes are effective and up-to-date.
15. Interface with customers and IT to solve customer issues and / or complaints, to meet the customer care objectives.
16. Ensure implementation of leading practices in customer query and complaint handling at all levels to achieve required customer satisfaction growth.
17. Build strong loyalty relationship programs to direct achievement of loyalty and retention among the companies customers.
18. Undertake customer focused initiatives to minimize churn across all customer segments and increase loyalty
19. Generate regular and special reports for the Chief Commercial Officer that summarize and forecast business activities and financial position of the Customer Care function and escalate critical issues to provide effective recommendations in meeting the key challenges.
20. Provide professional advice to the Chief Commercial Officer on various Customer Care related initiatives and issues to keep them informed and abreast of relevant developments
21. Direct and manage the activities and work of subordinates by setting individual objectives, managing performance, developing and motivating staff, and providing feedback and appraisal in order to maximize subordinate and departmental performance.
1. European Candidates who worked with well-known Telecom industry such as: Vodafone, Orange…etc. in Europe.
2. Strong Kuwaiti Candidates who worked in similar function.
3. Minimum 10 years in Customer care department, managerial position.
- Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry: Telecommunications
- Requirements : Recruitment Agency
- Job Role: Customer Service and Call Center
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 10 Max: 15
- Residence Location: Kuwait
- Nationality: Albania; Austria; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Belgium; Bulgaria; Belarus; Switzerland; Czech Republic; Germany; Denmark; Estonia; Spain; Finland; France; Great Britain (UK); Greece; Croatia (Hrvatska); Hungary; Ireland; Iceland; Italy; Kosovo; Kuwait; Lithuania; Luxembourg; Latvia; Moldova; Montenegro; Macedonia; Netherlands; Norway; Poland; Portugal; Romania; Serbia; Russian Federation; Sweden; Slovenia; Slovak Republic; Ukraine
We, at Career Hunters, work closely with our client corporations to provide the best talent in today's competitive marketplace. By placing executives who wish to improve their career direction or seek lucrative opportunities in today's fast pace of life.
Our specialization in Job analysis, helps us determing corporate requirements, towards employee characteristics which include, mental, physical and educational capabilities. In short, we surpass corporate requirements, in providing complete HR consultancy from Employee selection to Implementation and fallback.
Being based in Kuwait, gives us the immediate knowledge of the region, the labour laws & ultimately the cultural background. Thus giving us the upper hand in providing proper and satisfactory results.