Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
The Salhiya Medical Pavilion
Administering all beauty / laser treatments under the clinical supervision of our licensed Doctors and within their permitted license to practice
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Administrating all cosmetic, aesthetic, and laser treatments within their permitted license to practice.
• promoting of all services to clients, advising on and practicing all new techniques and equipment
• Maintaining the highest standard of professional care and courtesy.
• Participating in new equipment or product training.
Required Competencies and Skills:
• Ability to evaluate and ability to assess the need for services; exercise independent judgment; work with individuals to cater for their needs; perform skilled beauty / laser tasks; demonstrate tact, diplomacy, patience, and compassion.
• Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships; comply with Pavilion's policies, protocols and program regulations; prepare and maintain accurate records with appropriate documentation; recognize and respect limits of confidential information.
- Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry: Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 5
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Nationality: Lebanon
The Salhiya Medical Pavilion was established to provide the local community with a highly personalized experience and world-class healthcare services.
The Salhiya Medical Pavilion was devised to maximize productivity and the comfort of both doctors and patients with a pleasing modern aesthetic design, large lobby and reception area, and spacious offices that have been equipped with cutting edge technology to aid doctors and their staff.
The Salhiya Medical Pavilion is staffed by doctors and healthcare professionals from across the West and highly educated support staff from Lebanon.
All The Salhiya Medical Pavilion recruits are offered highly competitive packages and the opportunity to practice in a relaxed environment with the latest technological innovations at their disposal.