Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Registered Nurse - OT, ICU & Recovery Room - Ramtha
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) - Holland
**Looking for nurses with OT/ICU Recovery Room experience**
Registered Nurse - OT:
• Check cleanliness of OT room before surgery begins, between each patient and at end of day
• Perform hygiene check by using hygiene check list.
• Write down before the start of the intervention the total number of compresses, the type and number of surgical sets and of every other specific instrument that was provided.
• Meet the patient in the ward, verify identity of patient and ensure file is complete
• Ensure authorization for the intervention was given and an authorization file was signed.
• Assist the surgeon and the scrub nurse to properly put on sterile protective clothes.
Registered Nurse - ICU - Recovery Room:
• Ensure ICU/post-operative care, treatment and follow-up of patients in accordance with doctors’ prescriptions, MSF protocols, respect of universal hygiene standards and context.
• Ensure supervision and training of a team (practical nurses, nurse aid).
• In case of emergency, carry out first aid care and treatment according to prior written protocol done by the doctor.
• Take patients’ medical parameters while returning from the OT and record them on the appropriate document (depending on the working location, and requirements)
- Planning capabilities.
- Organizational skills.
- Problem solving.
- Multi-tasks management.
- Advanced use of MS office (Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Management skills.
- Delegation skills.
- Communication skills.
- Job Location: Jordan
- Company Industry: Healthcare, other
- Requirements : Non-Profit Organization
- Job Role: Healthcare/Medical
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 3
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Years of Experience: Min: 0 Max: 3
- Residence Location: Jordan
- Degree: Bachelor's degree
Médecins Sans Frontières is an international, independent medical humanitarian action-driven organisation, providing aid to populations in need, to victims of natural or man-made disasters and to the people affected by armed conflicts, without discrimination and regardless of their race, religion, belief or political affiliation (MSF Charter)