Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Interior Design Architect
SADDA design and build
About This Company
SADDA specialize in developing "Total Brand Experience" by offering a complete range of integrated services, include: Architecture, Interior Design, and Branding Some of our clients are: Ashley, Elite Furniture, DAYA'A restaurant, Indoor cafe, Lebnani snack, Stickhouse, Steakanji, Petra visitor center, Istikbal showrooms, and some private villas and commercial buildings.
- 3-7 years of relevant experience as an interior design architect with a broad background in hospitality and commercial interiors.
- Strong knowledge of the design process, including furniture systems and specifications, color and materials.
- Outstanding graphic presentation skills
- Flexibility to focus on a single client with a variety of project types or multiple projects in various stages of development
- Knowledge of 3-D max is a must, SketchUp required; Photoshop, and Illustrator are preferred
- Ability to communicate design ideas and direction quickly
- Strong leadership, organizational, communication and relationship management skills
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture, and/or Interior Design
- Job Location: Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry: Architecture
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Art/Design/Creative
- Joining Date: 2014-05-11
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: $1,000 - $1,500
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Residence Location: Jordan; Aqaba, Jordan; Amman, Jordan; Zarqa, Jordan
- Nationality: Iraq; Jordan; Syria
SADDA specialize in developing "Total Brand Experience" by offering a complete range of integrated design services, include: Architecture, Interior Design, and Branding. Some of our clients are: Ashley, DAYA'A restaurant, Indoor cafe, Lebnani snack, Stickhouse, Steakanji, Petra visitor center, Istikbal showrooms, Elite showrooms.