Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Manage all workshop activities including, diagnosing faults, repairs and servicing of vehicles to the standard, and reception activities including administration, storage facility, cash & payment and the delivery of the customer service process. Manage fleet, rental /Limo. and private customer service operations include emergency brake down assist, repair and maintenance to all vehicles from multiple locations, workshop equipment managing and planning, procurement of spare parts and vehicle build up processes to provide emergency support vehicles for operations. Supervise and coordinate the activities of service technicians and maintain customer satisfaction.
• Ensure all the service and repair of vehicles is completed to company standard operation procedures to gain customer satisfaction.
• To manage the performance of the workshop to achieve target set.
• Ensure productivity in quality and quantity.
• Ability to diagnose trouble shoots difficult problems and recommends repairs. (Technical Assistance to the workshop technicians)
• Knowledge of body and paint workshop repair process and work flow
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Schedule technician’s activities and forecast productive hr’s for technicians.
• Ensure safety and security of all assets including staff, inventory, equipment, and vehicles.
• Ensure all information is recorded correctly and on time.
• Monitor external contractors when working within the company premises.
• To maintain acceptable levels of outstanding tasks.
• Able to meet and exceed the service operation additional given tasks
• Ensure the availability of vehicles as required by the operations department to meet operational commitments.
• Qualify and recommend multiple external sources for repair and submit a supplier qualification request.
• Scheduling of Workshop staff and hours as per the business needs.
• Support and utilize manpower according to job priority basis.
• Train and educate the staff and skilled worker.
• Any assignment given by the GM / National Service Manager
• Intermediate or Mechanical /Automobile Engineering / Diploma or Certification
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Transportation
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Administration
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia
- Gender: Male
- Degree: Diploma