Transportation Sales Manager
To direct and control teh sales force for the company to acheve agreed volumes.
- Organize and control sales staff to ensure that they are appropriately motivated and traineed to meet all sales targets and that they carry out thier responsibilities to the required standards.
- Develop all necessary procedures and processes to ensure that the sales force operates efficiently and effectively and acheives all sales objectives.
- Monitor the performance of sales staff and take action where necessary to ensure that sales are met.
- Monitor and control the budget to ensure that all financial targets are met and that all the necessar financial controls are in place to comply with company and regulatory requirement.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customers and other relevant bodies to ensure that the company's maximum sales potential is realized .
- Maintain an awareness of developments in sales techniques and technology to ensure that the company maintains and develops its competitive position
- Monitor the sales performance of competitors to ensure that the company maintains and develops its competitive position.
minimum 7 years expereince with at least 2 years in similar position
Fluent Arabic and English ( Read, Write and Speak)
Excellent Sales knowledge
Excellent interpersonal skills
Excellent planning and organizing skills
Impressive records of acheivng targets
- Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry: Transportation; Sales
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Sales
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 7 Max: 10
- Residence Location: Kuwait
- Nationality: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma