Telesales & Marketing Executive – Female ONLY
LA CAPITALE REAL ESTATE
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The Marketing, PR & Telesales Executive is responsible for supporting and coordinating Business Development; i.e. Marketing & Sales Process in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
The Marketing, PR & Telesales Executive reports to Operation Manager or owner’s representative and is responsible for providing complete Marketing & Reactive Sales back-up for business (all sales staff). This is inclusive; however not limited to responsibilities mentioned below.
Telesales - GENERATE LISTING
- Actively source properties (competitive price), to increase company listing for current & future focus areas, through cold calling, Email Marketing, Internet Search, Networking, Events, trusted agents, advertising, contacting developer, checking competition (website & newspaper), etc.
- Contact all clients of company (either monthly or as per notice period); for any latest availability, requirement or just maintaining relationship
- Identify opportunities, produce leads and get properties for the sales force with the emphasis on best price in market.
- Develop creative pitches and propositions for the cold calling
- Proactively follow up leads generated through cold calling
- Manage database to highest degree of accuracy
- Work closely with the sales team to achieve sales objectives
- Negotiate terms for property sourced through cold calling within set guidelines
- Attend weekly meetings with the team to update information and discuss any issues
- Work effectively with all departments in the company to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Contribute to the team performance by sharing and implementing best practice ideas.
- Making calls to potential customers
PR ADVERTISING & MARKETING
- Contact different publication for free insertion of property related articles.
- Develop relationship with different advertising suppliers of company to generate free banner & ad space for the company.
- Develop relation with different suppliers (relocation companies, move-in companies, different real estate social groups, company corporate clients, mortgage lenders, home inspectors, etc. to generate prospective buyers & tenant and improve visibility of company in market.
- Write & review articles, trade journals & relevant literature to remain knowledgeable about market activity & represent company in professional way in different public media.
- Attend different property related functions & groups, to represent company & to improve visibility of company in market.
- Promote & advertisements different properties (with appropriate description & pictures) through various media channels available and participation in multiple listing services.
- Create the Price Index List to get the correct MARKET KNOWLEDGE (for current market rate) through different resources (Reidin, similar property leased or sold before, similar properties marketed by other companies, extensive internet search, etc.) for different areas & type of properties; company is focusing currently or in-future for leasing or sale. Utilize “Price Index List” information to understand the correct listing price of the property.
- Coordinate appointments of agents with clients to show prospective property listed by him / her.
- Follow-up with sales staff & update CRM for the properties listed through database calling.
Regularly updating them regarding the viewings & feedback on their property
ADMINISTRATIVE, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & GENERAL
- Advise sellers / owners on how to make homes more appealing to potential buyers / tenant.
- Lease or sell properties on behalf of clients, whenever required
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between clients & colleagues; generally representing one or the other, when ever required.
Mailing all third-party agents our direct non moving listing; so they can work on same
- The incumbent must demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team spirit
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Decision making skills
- Effective communications (verbal & written) skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Very effective organizational skills
- Computer skills including & not limiting to Microsoft Office Knowledge, Paint brush, making videos from, knowledge of photo shop, email marketing software, etc.
- Time management skills
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Real Estate
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Sales
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 2
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates
- Gender: Female