Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Teacher Assistant – With IT/TECH/Computer Knowledge Degree/Certification
Keystone Engineering Consultants
A company which teaches specialized programs to children is looking for innovative, highly motivated and organized individuals to assist in after school courses instruction. This position, as a teacher assistant, is a full-time position
The individual must have the following characteristics and skills:
• Be a hardworking and enthusiastic individual
• Have an IT/Tech/Computer knowledge background; must hold a degree or certification
• Must be ready to learn new things while on the job
• Enjoy working with groups of children and foster a positive environment
• Have experience working with children in a group setting. Classroom and classroom management experience bonus.
• Be able to follow a curriculum and willing to research and contribute new ideas
• Know how in maintaining good, open communication with children, parents and relevant parties
• Excellent team work ethic and ability to integrate well into an excellent team
• Undertake administrative and class prep tasks as required
• Be able to take direction from management and complete tasks in a timely matter
• Very well organized with attention to detail
• Must be fluent in reading, writing and speaking English.
Position is available for immediate hire. Applicants must be able to join the team immediately.
- Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Company Industry: Education, Training, and Library
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Education/Training
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: $2,000 - $3,000
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 1 Max: 15
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates
- Gender: Female