Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Talent Trainee Development Program
Objectives : Challenging and compelling roles, job rotation, individual development plan, project and work assignments, cross functional exposure, coaching & mentoring, dedicated trainings: these are program's strengths which will develop full potential and will enable reaching a leadership position in a few years! What Is The Trainee Program? This program is designed to foster a pipeline of creative talent that will rotate through multiple departments in a structured process. This program which lasts 1 year, provide individuals with the knowledge and skills necessary to fast track their careers . Requirements : Academic Qualifications: BA/BS Required (MBA/MSc desirable) GPA minimum 3 out of 4 / 4 out of 5 Fresh Graduate or will be graduated in subject year for the following majors : 1. Finance & Accounting 2. Shipping 3. Logistic and supply chain 4. Operations 5. Engineering 6. Business Administration 7. Insurance 8. Information Technology 9. Quality
• Excellent interpersonal skills, time management, planning and team building.
• Excellent english language skills, both written and spoken.
• Excellent presentation skills .
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Shipping
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Other
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 0 Max: 0
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: Saudi Arabia
- Degree: Bachelor's degree