Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Responsible for development of talent and talent sourcing to assist Division Managers in acquiring, hiring and retaining talent and skill sets, as required, to achieve the set business results.
Proactively initiates and manages talent development programs aimed at strengthening the Company through its people development and talent sourcing initiatives.
Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or other related area.
Minimum of 10 years of progressive experience in Human Resources management, with at least 5 years in people development . Work experience in the healthcare of medical supply industry is an advantage.
• Knowledge of the latest talent development tools/ techniques and concepts; balanced scorecard is an advantage
• Solid understanding of key HR processes and activities
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionally address confidential matters
• Very good communication skills
• Good understating of UAE Labor Law
• Knowledge of standard office applications (Ms Office package)
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Medical/Hospital
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Human Resources/Personnel
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 10
- Degree: Bachelor's degree