Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
IT systems analyst is required to work closely with Business and IT teams to deliver IT based solutions as well as maintain & enhance existing systems.
• Work closely with internal clients to address their business systems requirements.
• Analyse client requirements and documenting them into SRS (Software requirement specifications).
• Evaluate vendor proposals and assist team in selecting right IT solutions.
• Develop project briefs and feasibility reports.
• Administer & maintain IT applications.
• Work closely with development teams and end users ensuring quality solutions are delivered to business.
• Develop training material as required and deliver required IT business systems training to end users.
• Maintain and develop business process to IT systems mapping documents.
• Supervise any business systems implementation projects and work closely with vendors and business users.
• Lead development of test scenarios with business users and supervise testing activities
• Identify opportunities for improvements in current IT systems.
• Stay abreast with latest development & trends in IT systems for financial services.
• Any other IT related tasks assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or IT.
• Above 5 years’ experience and at least 2 years in similar position.
• Experience in IT business systems catering to financial services.
• Understanding of software development life cycle and exposure to AGILE methodologies
• Familiarity of common IT systems development solutions
• Strong analytically and problem solving skills.
• Proficiency in oral and written English as well as documentation skills. Fluency in Arabic will be added advantage.
• Project Management Experience and / or relevant training in PMP/ Prince 2.
• Ability to work and deliver against stringent deadlines.
• Exposure to ITIL Framework.
Alghanim Industries has committed to becoming the most successful and admired company in the region.
Our mission and success is founded upon our core principles of quality, service, innovation and integrity. We place a high value on commitment to and investment in the people who contribute to the continued growth, diversification and success of our business. We are:
· A leading trading and industrial conglomerate in the Middle East with more than 30 businesses and a multi-billion turnover, with operations in 40 countries
· The largest and most diversified privately-owned company in Kuwait with more than 20 in-house brands and over 300brand affiliations
· Market leader in almost every major business in each major geography that we operate
· A Company with a long history of success built on the early adoption of globally-proven business practices
· A highly-respected family and brand name
· Employing around 12,000 employees from more than 45 nationalities
Renowned for our pioneering and dynamic business strategy and management philosophy, we are dedicated to finding, developing and training talented and energetic people who want to grow with us.
We currently operate more than 30 business divisions spanning a broad spectrum of industry sectors (listed below) and head office functions, such as human resources, finance, business development and legal.
Our business units are involved in the following sectors:
· Advertising and media
· Automotive sales and services
· Consumer credit
· Consumer engineering (home automation, air-conditioning and elevators)
· Document management
· FMCG wholesale and distribution
· Manufacturing of industrial goods in building and construction materials and structures
· Projects engineering (building management and electro-mechanical solutions)
· Retailing in building and home construction products/tools
· Retailing in consumer electronics
· Retailing in home furnishings
· Shipping and transportation services
- Job Location: Kuwait
- Company Industry: Financial Services
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Technology/IT
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Max: 5
- Residence Location: India; Kuwait
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma