Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Subject Matter Expert
Over 150 million people worldwide rely on Kuder, Inc. for evidence-based assessment, education planning, and career guidance tools and resources. With solutions for pre-K through retirement, our customizable products and services reflect a commitment to encouraging lifelong learning, development, and achievement.
Backed by a 75-year legacy, Kuder is grounded in family values and strong work ethics. Kuder offers a fast-paced, customer-driven, team-focused, professional environment in Adel, Iowa. Join Kuder at an exciting time of growth and innovation and be a part of taking our products and services to the next level.
Kuder, Inc. seeks a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to join the Abu Dhabi team. The SME will be responsible for leading and managing the overall higher education career guidance program. This position will work closely with customers, partners, the Kuder management team, as well as senior-level host country government representatives. The SME acts as the liaison between the customer and the Kuder management and development teams in order to elicit, analyze, and document the appropriate requirements of the project scope. The SME will also be responsible for identifying and cultivation new customers in the region.
This position requires an individual who possesses:
• Leadership in engaging private sector and educational institutions in project collaboration,
• Demonstrated strategic thinking and planning, training and human resource management,
• Strong multi-cultural, inter-personal and supervision skills,
• Demonstrated ability to give effective presentations and write high quality technical reports,
• Excellent ability to amiably collaborate and coordinate activities with multiple stakeholders including government, education, business and individuals,
• Manages, facilitates and validates requirements and change decisions with customers and the project team by documenting, communicating, and presenting detailed requirements and deliverables appropriate to the specific project,
• Ability to identify and resolve issues, track project milestones and deliverables, manage the project budget, develop best practices and delegate tasks to the appropriate personnel,
• Has the ability to develop, execute and maintain a plan to evaluate the ongoing success of the project,
• Adaptability to rapid changes in priories, tasks and deliverables.
• Proven ability to maintain a thorough understanding of assigned customer account base including knowledge of contacts, primary business, product needs and the competitive landscape.
• Ambition to develop new markets and business partnerships, as well as maintaining and growing high level client relationships.
• Strong background in conducting high level client meetings resulting in increased brand awareness or closed sales.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field; or 7+ year of independent project management experience.
• 3-5 years of international selling experience a plus.
• Business proficiency, written and spoken, in English and Arabic.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Experience working or living in Abu Dhabi preferred.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
• Superior oral/written communication, listening, and customer service skills across North American and Middle Eastern cultures.
• Ability to schedule and execute assigned tasks and understand and follow oral and written instructions.
• Excellent time management, organizational, and detail oriented skills.
• Ability to meet strict deadlines, adapt to change, and respond well to critique in a fast-paced environment.
• Initiative to carry out projects and tasks independently.
• Bring a dependable and people-oriented attitude with experience working on an international platform.
- Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Company Industry: Education, Training, and Library
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Management
- Employment Status: Full time
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 5 Max: 7
- Residence Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Nationality: United Arab Emirates
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma