Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
STORE MANAGERS, LUXURY
ND & Associates
This brand acquired a reputation for quality and design and is the leader in the luxury field of retail and fashion. If you are looking for a stable career move in an exciting fast paced environment then this is the job for you!
• You will enjoy leading, encouraging and motivating your sales team to achieve targets and will love customer interaction
• You will also deliver sales reports, managing stock and implement company policies and procedures
• Coordinating with suppliers, logistics and marketing teams on new promotions and launches for the company
• Leads by example and develops the team of staff by motivation and morale.
• Scheduling of staff in line with business requirements.
• Positively keeps the team informed, with regular contact in all departments.
• Liaising with Company Directors and Head Office personnel
• Conform with Company Policies and Procedures, including Health & Safety standards, security and audit.
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in a similar luxury retail background with 2 years in a supervisory / managerial position within a luxury goods environment.
• Must be a well-spoken, confident and well-presented individual
• Must have excellent outstanding customer service techniques
• Experience with merchandising and maintaining attractive, inviting visual displays according to the brands guidelines is essential.
• You must obtain strong management techniques and have experience of recruiting, training and development.
• Applicant must show drive and passion for sales, making the most of every opportunity maximise sales
• This job entails lots of back-of-house duties so you must have experience of carrying out wage costs, budgets, rotas and much more
• You must be target-driven and have a very clear understanding of KPI’s
• Excellent fluent English, Arabic is a bonus but not essential.
ND & Associates specializes in providing exclusive, experienced and skilled professionals ranging from Chief Officers, Division Heads, Directors and Managers, to Executives. To support clients in all business functions across the entire organisation, ND & Associates’ consultants are divided into two main divisions:
1. Industry Specialisations (IS)
2. Business Support (BS)
Industry Specialisation (IS)
Every organisation needs a specialized recruitment partner who understands the unique requirements of particular industries. For this reason, ND & Associates have specialist teams dedicated to serve the following key industry segments:
· IT & Telecommunications
· Engineering - Energy / Environment / Utilities / Construction
· Investment & Corporate Banking
· Logistic and Supply Chain
Business Support (BS)
Our teams have the in-depth knowledge and experiences to serve our clients in these industries niches across all departments and skill sets. Therefore, in addition to the IS division, the BS teams have been set up to provide our long term partners with complete recruitment services to cover the following areas:
IT • Finance • HR • Legal • Procurement • Office Support • Sales and Marketing
Adopting a consultative approach, ND & Associates take a long term view to our relationships with clients, believing it is essential to understand our clients' unique strategic, organizational, financial and cultural context in order to deliver real value.
We offer 7 customized solutions to meet all types of executive staffing challenges:
1. Specialized Executive Search
2. On-site recruitment
3. Head hunting
4. Mass recruitment
5. Reference checks
6. Localisation / Emiratisation
7. Executive contracting solutions
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Retail/Wholesale
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Sales
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management