Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Future Career Generator
On behalf of our client one of the leading Specialist Hospitals in Saudi Arabia we have an opening for an Specialist Physiatrist
Responsible to the Chief of Internal Medicine/Deputy, Chief of Internal Medicine
Responsible for Residents
Administers, evaluates and recommends prescribed therapy programs for patients to restore body function, relieve pain, prevent disability and aid patients by carrying activities of daily living and follow up and electrophysiological diagnosis of any patient with neuromuscular disorder
Duties and Responsibilities
• Daily with Physiotherapy staff members to coordinates the physical therapy and rehabilitation program.
• Shares in clinical evaluation and follow up to obese and overweight persons before, during and after aerobic exercise programs.
• Evaluation and treatment plan to patient needs physiotherapy program plus follow-up.
• Evaluation and follow-up to healthy and non-healthy obese persons.
• Shares in evaluation and follow-up in-patients.
• Contribute to Quality Improvement activities.
• Contribute to patient and family education.
• Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Performs other miscellaneous related duties as required by the Chief of the Service.
• Graduation from an approved medical school, MD
Master Degree in Physiotherapy
• Must hold a valid license to practice medicine
• Three years of experience in the field of Physiotherapy and proof of expertise in the discipline Physiotherapy
- Job Location: Alahsa, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician
- Company Type: Recruitment Agency
- Job Role: Healthcare/Medical
- Joining Date: 2014-06-30
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 15