Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Software Systems Project Manager
Leads and manages ERP & SOA infrastructure. The Project Manager estimates, plans, schedules, monitors, evaluates, documents and directs projects to ensure a complete business solution is implemented. May act alone but is expected to lead a team or a definable segment of a larger project. Produces a project plan based on Project Management methodologies for executing the project. Manages client and third party contracts as needed; ensuring projects meet established time, cost, contractual and technical requirements. Defines and manages the project's change control procedures and effectively utilizes all available methodologies and tools, culminating in client acceptance of and payment for results. Conducts progress reviews with management within the realization team structure, the client and account team personnel, providing contingency and problem resolution plans as required. Generally manages one active project but may manage multiple projects depending on size and complexity.
***. Requirements & Responsibilities
• Bachelors degree (Bsc.) in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
• Minimum of 6 years experience in managing and deploying ERP projects for the utility industry (Electricity, Water, and Gas).
• Minimum of 5 years experience in Linux and PHP/MySQL/C++.
• Minimum of 5 years experience in developing web based applications.
• Minimum of 5 years experience in SCADA & Utility environment.
• In-depth knowledge and experience in cost management, time management, risk management, and integration management.
• Extensive prior experience in planning enterprise level SOA based IT infrastructure.
• Must have experience with Oracle Line of Business Applications including Identity Management, Weblogic, Enterprise Service Bus, and Business Process Management.
• Highly experienced in Object Oriented Design, Java, SQL, Database applications.
• Prior experience in managing and deploying Identity Management Services (LDAP), Mail Services (Postfix), eDirectory, and Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Server.
• Prior experience in developing portals based on Joomla Content Management System.
• Prior experience at authoring software requirement documents and functional specifications documents.
• Responsible for leading complete life cycle of ERP projects.
• Excellent organizational skills. Must demonstrate the ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects serving different customer bases.
• Experienced in developing RFP, tender specifications, responses, and Scope of Work plans. Reviewing, compiling various contractual documents, and correspondence.
• Ability to oversee full life cycle development processes to include requirements definition, applications design, development, documentation, testing, and deployment activities.
• Ability to develop and manage budgets, schedules, and technical performance.
• Experience in conducting briefings and technical meetings for internal and external representatives.
• Ensure adherence to engineering processes such as software design, code reviews, source control, unit-testing, use case analysis, and defect management. Proactively recommend process, tool, and development methodology improvements.
• Directing integration of IT operations, computer hardware, operating systems, communications, software applications and data processing.
Excellent organizational skills. Must demonstrate the ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects serving different customer bases
Bachelors degree (Bsc.) in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry: Information Technology
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Technology/IT
- Joining Date: 2014-03-09
- Employment Status: Full time
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 20
- Residence Location: Kuwait
- Degree: Bachelor's degree