Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Software Engineer - Java
The successful candidate will play the role of a solution specialist in the organization with a dynamic team who
delivers state of the art web solutions.
• 5 + years of experience in design/development of Java/J2EE based systems including 2+ years of hands on
experience in SOA/ESB/BPM
• At least 3+ years working experience with excellent knowledge on Spring, Hibernate, JPA
• Strong analytical and design skills with understanding of design patterns
• Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues in J2EE environment.
• Experience in HTML 5 and configuring/managing middleware will be an definite advantage
• Bachelors in Computer Science or Higher Diploma in Computer science or equivalent with minimum 5 years of
experience in software development
• Professional certifications in Java/Oracle will be an added advantage
• Must be self-motivated and work with minimum supervision to achieve deadlines
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Experience in enterprise scale application development / maintenance
• Ability to apply software engineering processes and standards to achieve high quality
Bachelors in Computer Science or Higher Diploma in Computer science or equivalent
LOLC is a corporate establishment in Sri Lanka, named as the top employer in the Sri Lankan Corporate Sector in the SLITAD People Development Awards 2013. Three companies under LOLC group have been selected as best companies to work in Sri Lanka, evaluated by the GREAT PLACES TO WORK international institute.
Lanka Orix Information Technologies Service Limited (LOITS) is known to be the business enabler that simplifies the operation of LOLC group through innovative use of information and communication technology and is a fully owned subsidiary of LOLC
- Job Location: Sri Lanka
- Company Industry: Information Technology
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Technology/IT
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 5
- Residence Location: Sri Lanka
- Nationality: Sri Lanka
- Degree: Bachelor's degree