Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
CAMMS develops implements and supports its world leading integrated suite of Corporate Performance Management Solutions; that enables enterprises to plan, execute and drive their business from strategy to reality.
For further information on how CAMMS empowers intelligent performance in organisations globally visit cammsgroup.com.
A globally successful thought leading company that empowers organisations and people through our unparalleled products and services.
• Passion and ownership of corporate direction and targets
• Respect for the individual, the company and client
• Teamwork, strong communication and responsiveness
• Pursuit of excellence through continuous learning and innovation
• Self-motivated, focused and empowered people
Job Profile: The Software Engineer is responsible for contributing to the strategic direction of CAMMS by developing and maintaining the CAMMS suite of products.
The Software Engineer will:
● Work with the Project Manager, Technical Lead/Senior Engineer to perform detailed design and develop the CAMSS suite of products
● Ensure all developed code is unit tested and achieves necessary quality
● Ensure all deliverable are delivered on time and to agreed levels of quality solutions.
● Effectively work as a member of the project team to achieve the common goal.
● Analyze and solve complex conceptual and technical problems.
● Prepare, and write design/system documentation.
● Communicate effectively, both in writing and orally.
● Work to continuously improve skills and remain abreast of new technological developments.
Technical Proficiency in the following technologies:
● C#, ASP.Net and HTML
● Web Services (knowledge of WCF would be an added advantage)
● Transact SQL - SQL Server 2005 & 2008
Should have good understanding of:
● Object Oriented Programming concepts
● .Net Framework
● RDBMS and SQL concepts
CAMMS develops, implements and supports its world leading integrated suite of Corporate Performance Management (CPM) and Business intelligence (BI) solutions to enable enterprises to plan, execute and drive their business from strategy to reality.
Established in Australia in 1996, CAMMS has grown significantly to become an international company with clients and offices located in Australia, New Zealand, North America, Sri Lanka and the United Kingdom.
Company Website: www.cammsgroup.com
- Job Location: Colombo 1, Sri Lanka
- Company Industry: Information Technology
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Technology/IT
- Employment Status: Full time
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 2