Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Al Shafar Industries Alumco LLC
1. To organize and supervise the day to day management of project works ensuring the works are executed in accordance with contract documents, drawings and specifications.
2. To ensure that site personnel and other third parties are using and following the required safety rules and regulations and requirements for safe working.
3. To organise and manage the installation teams including daily planning and monitoring of progress and quality of the works.
4. To control and maintain site materials and their distribution and safe keeping.
5. To produce and keep safe site records including daily site diary, records of attendance, weather conditions, discussions relevant to the works.
6. To communicate with the Project Engineer and/ or Site Engineer on the status of materials deliveries from the factory.
7. To check and ensure that the installation works are maintained level, vertical and dimensionally in accordance with the design.
8. To be fully acquainted with the drawings and specifications of the works for which he is responsible.
9. To provide technical guidance and assign duties to the foremen, charge-hands and labours on suitable methods of installation for the works in accordance with the method statement.
10. To ensure that works are installed strictly according to the drawings and details and to advise to the design team on any changes required through Project Engineer and/or Site Engineer.
11. To ensure that the installation process is carried out as per Project Quality Plan (PQP) and the work is offered for inspection to site QC Inspector / QC Engineer / External Customer as required, at various stages and to ensure that Non-conformances are closed in interaction with site QC Member.
12. To collaborate with other members of the project team frequently and regularly - particularly in the Quality Control, Site Stores and Safety.
13. Ensure that regular “tool box” meetings with site installation labour to develop and maintain awareness of issues such as safety, efficiency, materials handling and quality.
14. Ensure segregation of Non Conforming / Rejected Items; Ensure Disposition and Disposal of rejected items.
15. Assist QC Engineer for Verification / Closing of non-conforming product report.
16. To control the proper handling of site tools, which has been received from site stores, as per the given guideline and Project Manager’s instruction. Report to the Project Engineer as well to the Site Storekeeper, whenever the discrepancies observed against the issued tools.
Should have minimum of 3 years work exp in Facade./Curtain wall industry, as a Supervisor.
Qualification-Preferably Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engg.
Should be well versed in AutoCAD Drawings.
Preferably Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engg
ALUMCO LLC is a specialized Aluminium Facade contractor. It’s prime business is the design, engineering, manufacture and installation of all types of façade systems, including the most advanced curtain-wall and cladding systems offered anywhere in the world. Its scope of work covers skylights, cladding, doors and windows, double-glazing, tempering, powder coating and steel fabrication.
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Construction
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Engineering
- Joining Date: 2014-08-01
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates
- Gender: Male
- Degree: High school or equivalent