Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Service Engineer (Rotating Equipment) – Saudi Arabia (Jubail)
An amazing opportunity for a bright and self-motivated Engineer with good experience of rotary equipment. The ideal candidate will have strong hands on engineering experience and ideally be familiar with pumps and compressors. Any experience of mechanical seals will be very useful.
• Service and repair of mechanical seals (strip, full clean, service etc)
• Very hands on - will need to ‘roll up sleeves’ and get hands dirty
• Manage inventory physically and in SAP
• Preparation of the seals inspection report and loading service orders on SAP
• Provide field service engineering and commissioning support
• Write technical reports in English for customers
• Manage site QHSE requirements
• 2 to 5 years technical engineering experience
• Strong engineering background (preferable Mechanical Engineering)
• Must be willing to work in the service centre or on customer site
• Hands on role which will involve getting hands dirty
John Crane is a global leader in the design, development and manufacture of products and services for the world's process and industrial markets. With a history that stretches back over 95 years, our company has progressed from its roots as a packing manufacturer to become a world-leading supplier of mechanical seals, seal support systems, power transmission couplings and packing. Our recently expanded product portfolio ensures customers now benefit from a genuinely integrated offering that includes specialized filtration systems, advanced hydrodynamic bearings, measurement and analysis technologies and artificial lift products for the oil and gas industries.
- Job Location: Jubail, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Oil/Gas
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Engineering
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career