Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
SEO Executive Required!
The Advent Interactive is looking for an ambitious, hands-on SEO Executive to join our team. We’re looking for self-starters who are excited about SEO and want to be on the leading edge of developing technology and social media.
This SEO Executive will have a strong understanding of web technologies and a passion for search engine optimization and social media. He or she will demonstrate good intuition with consumer search behavior and have the desire to expand his or her knowledge of SEO best practices, search engine algorithms and ranking factors to improve the user’s experience. This SEO will be an analytic thinker and is curious about the why, as much as the how. He or she will further the SEO Culture at Demand Media through steady communication of SEO best practices at all levels of the organization.
- Conduct ongoing SEO assessments of and implement SEO best practices with a focus on 'quick wins” as well as long term strategies
- Consult product managers on SEO & Ux “best practices” to guide product plans including site redesigns, product enhancements, and new site features
- Create requirements and documentation that clearly state the core functionality and goals of the product
- Work with Development and QA teams to ensure technical SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Creativity in link building, required examples of past achievements through content and other link building techniques
- Can do link building activities manually - no spamming or use of automatic software
- Good understanding and familiarity with "white hat" Search Engine Optimization (SEO) practices - ability to create genuine and permanent links
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Optimize our web properties for traditional search as well as for universal search, mobile search, video search, image search, international search and more
- Stay on top of current search engine news, trends, SEO practices, and emerging items of interest
- Ongoing keyword research, analysis, recommendations and execution
- Run monthly SEO reporting
Note: If you think SEO means to do bulk directory submissions, Forum posting, blog commenting, creating doorway pages then please don’t apply. WE DON’T NEED THESE SKILLS.
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing, including demonstrated successful experience in Search Engine Optimization.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills
- Knowledge of website taxonomy, site architecture, and related SEO best practices
- Experience working with content management systems to update website pages
- Strong familiarity with search engine algorithms, keyword searches, and SEO software tools
- Knowledge of Internet-related technologies, new media, and current web trends including analytics and social media
- Job Location: Karachi, Pakistan
- Company Industry: Information Technology; Internet/E-commerce
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Technology/IT
- Joining Date: 2014-07-01
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: $0 - $500
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 3
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 2
- Residence Location: Karachi, Pakistan
- Nationality: Pakistan
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma