Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Senior Sales engineer
Mohammed M. Al-Rumaih Co. Ltd
Sales Engineer Job Duties:
* Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
* Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales *Prepares cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents; consulting with engineers, architects, and other professional and technical personnel.
*Determines improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment; engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services.
*Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
*Submits orders by conferring with technical support staff; costing engineering changes.
*Develops customer's staff by providing technical information and training.
, Electrical or mechanical with minimum 5 years’ experience in selling generators, UPS’s, cooling units, and familiar with Data Centers projects,
Founded in 1982, the company started its activity by hiring highly qualified staff with thorough experience in the relevant and specialist fields of Electro-Mechanical installations and Support Systems.
Field of works involve complete site preparation for offices, buildings, data centers (computer room + adjacent utilities), telecommunications, command and control centers, medical theaters, radar and electronic centers, etc…
The above may include the following:
- Civil works
- Mechanical work (MMR is officially registered Grade 3)
- Electrical Works (MMR is officially registered Grade 4)
- Precision Air Condition Systems + Extreme Density Cooling
- Uninterruptible Power Supply System (UPS)
- Stabilizers, power conditioner & Datawave (magnetic synthesizer)
- Diesel Generators for 10 kVA to 10 MWA
- Complete design and implementation of civil & building construction including Raised Flooring System
- Complete Security System including but not limited to Access Control System, CCTV, Fire Alarm, Extinguishing System (both FM200 and NOVEC1230 system), Carbon dioxide system, etc…
- Frequency converters (both rotary and static) from 50Hz/60Hz to 400Hz, and from 50Hz to 60Hz and vice versa. Such converters are needed for aircraft, radar, tanks and military applications where 400Hz is the only frequency which applies.
- Job Location: Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Engineering; Construction/Civil Engineering
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Sales
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 5
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia
- Gender: Male
- Degree: Bachelor's degree