Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Senior Quantity Surveyor (Site Audit)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Implementation of the commercial procedures for all members of the project team including the Accounts Department and Project Manager.
- Agreement of contract documentation and negotiation of contract sum.
- Preparation, submission and agreement of monthly interim valuations and all variations to final account.
- Management of measurement team.
- Assessment and response to subcontractor’s claims and general correspondence.
- Submission and agreement of subcontractor’s final accounts.
- Assisting in the submission of the contractor’s final account to the Client.
- Ensure notices are forwarded as per Contract Conditions.
- Applications and Claims.
- Prepare interim valuations & final payment applications.
- Preparation and administration of Change Orders / Variations.
- Prepare claims in a clear and concise format (Extension of Time, Escalation etc.)
- Assessing, evaluating and making recommendations for all claims, Costing and Reporting.
- Prepare Monthly Cost Reports & Budgets.
- Allocation and monitoring of all types of Cost.
- Prepare Cash Flow Statements.
- Prepare Labor Productivity Reports.
Candidate should be expertise in dealing with Site Audits
Good Knowledge in following:
Productive Analysis Skills,
Extension of Times,
Dispute Resolution & Cost Claims,
Expertise in High Rise projects, Master Developers & Villas, Hospitality (Hotels),
Candidate Should be Expertise in dealing with Site Audit's
Bachelor's of Civil Engineering
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Construction; Construction/Civil Engineering; Real Estate
- Company Type: Recruitment Agency
- Job Role: Engineering
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 4
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 10 Max: 15
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates
- Gender: Male
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma