Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Sun Engineering and Contracting Co. (LLC.)
Responsible for the cost of any building project - from initial estimates, right through to the final acquisition of materials. * To monitor, manage and control the cost & value of the project including preparation of monthly payment application, value and cost report etc.. *Preparation of information relating to claims for extension of time and loss/or expense. *Monitoring and reporting on contractual issues and entitlements.
* Computer Aided Estimating by using Construction Computer Software (CCS)
*Computer software usage in taking off, costing, planning and general pre & post contract activities (CCS, Primavera (P3), Suretrak etc.)
As a responsive, client oriented company, SUN Engineering and Contracting has excelled in constructing innovative architectural structures, which are fresh and inspirational in design and function. The roots of the organization go back to 1975 with the first UAE Office opening in 1975. Since that time, SUN Engineering has been an active participant in the UAE's construction industry, contributing significantly to the Country's modernization.
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Construction/Civil Engineering
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Engineering
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Contractor
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 5 Max: 20
- Residence Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates; Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates