Senior Quantity Surveyor
Responsible for the cost of any building project - from initial estimates, right through to the final acquisition of materials.
* To monitor, manage and control the cost & value of the project including preparation of monthly payment application, value and cost report etc..
*Preparation of information relating to claims for extension of time and loss/or expense.
*Monitoring and reporting on contractual issues and entitlements.
* Computer Aided Estimating by using Construction Computer Software (CCS)
*Computer software usage in taking off, costing, planning and general pre & post contract activities (CCS, Primavera (P3), Suretrak etc.)
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Construction/Civil Engineering
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Engineering
- Joining Date: 2014-09-01
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Contractor
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 7 Max: 20
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates