Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Responsible for the cost of any building project - from initial estimates, right through to the final acquisition of materials.
* To monitor, manage and control the cost & value of the project including preparation of monthly payment application, value and cost report etc..
*Preparation of information relating to claims for extension of time and loss/or expense.
*Monitoring and reporting on contractual issues and entitlements.
* Computer Aided Estimating by using Construction Computer Software (CCS)
*Computer software usage in taking off, costing, planning and general pre & post contract activities (CCS, Primavera (P3), Suretrak etc.)
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Construction/Civil Engineering
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Engineering
- Joining Date: 2014-09-01
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Contractor
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 7 Max: 20
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates