Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Senior Project Manager
Digby Morris Ltd
Sr Project Manager Heavy Civil Bridge - Yanbu Saudi Arabia
For over 30 years Digby Morris’ client has served the Royal Commission for Jubail and Yanbu as their program management, master planning, design, engineering and construction management consultant for the Yanbu Industrial City on the Red Sea north of Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Their responsibilities are similar to that of a Public Works Department of a US municipality. They assist in long-range strategic and master planning, project initiation, the hiring and management of design consultants, tendering for construction and oversight of all construction projects. These projects range through the full spectrum of infrastructure and facilities that would be expected in a city of 80,000+ population - roads and utilities, residences, schools, health care facilities, police and fire stations, colleges, public buildings, sport facilities and retail centers.
Oversight of the Roadway, Cloverleaf, and Bridge design by outside Engineering Firms, Oversight of the Implementation/Construction of those designs in the Field. Direct Report to Programme Director and Engineering Department Team Design Leader; Manages, Coordinates, monitors and updates proposed, planned and approved Bridge and Roadway designs, Manages the production of the P6 schedules, Overall Management of the Project Prime Contractor
(1) Manages and helps develop Heavy Civil Project Staff with oversight responsibilities of the Prime Road Contractor
(2) Proficiency with A&E monitoring and supervision
(3) Proficiency with Heavy Foundations, Heavy Concrete Bridge Structures, Roadway and Underground Utility Construction
(4) Management and Field Construction experience required
(5) Review and Approve Project Schedules, Review and Approve Prime Contractor Invoices, Manage Heavy Civil staff
(6) Review Change Orders and requests for Time Extensions for Veracity
(7) Create and Implement the Roadway and Bridge QA/QC program
• Furnished housing and utilities are provided by the client for free.
• You will receive an area incentive premium on top of base salary.
• Completion bonus.
• Project will sponsor dependents (Spouse plus up to two children).
• Private education is provided for your children.
• Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vacation, etc).
• Great way to save lots of money and spend time with your family (Employee only needs to pay for miscellaneous expenses: Food, clothing, entertainment, etc).
*Education: Bachelor Degree in Engineering from an accredited University
*Registration: Registered Engineer or equal
*Experience: 20 years as a Heavy Civil & Roads & Bridges Project Manager, Cloverleaf experience a major plus, Underground Utility Experience preferred (not required)
*Writing: Must have excellent writing skills (English) to communicate policies, write procedures, develop checklists and convey concepts and details. Must have Computer skills required to upload to the SAPL Website and Communicate to Project Staff.
*Speaking: Must speak English fluently
Digby Morris is one of the most successful specialist recruitment companies operating in the MENA region. Offering expertise in executive search & selection, contingency recruitment, interim management and contract placements as well as a comprehensive range of specialist consulting services, we understand that every client’s requirement is different and tailor each project to our clients' needs.
We specialise solely in the placement of property and construction professionals from graduates to senior managers, partners and main board directors. To date we have placed people in 63 countries globally coming from over 80 different nationalities.
- Job Location: Yanbu, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Construction/Civil Engineering; Engineering; Construction
- Company Type: Recruitment Agency
- Job Role: Engineering
- Joining Date: 2014-05-31
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: $10,000 - $15,000
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 15
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: Austria; Australia; Belgium; Canada; Switzerland; Germany; Denmark; Spain; Finland; France; Great Britain (UK); Greece; Ireland; Iceland; Italy; Luxembourg; Netherlands; Norway; New Zealand; Portugal; Sweden; United Kingdom; United States
- Degree: Bachelor's degree